The last Eurex live webinar ran from October 24th through November 4th, 2016. The recordings are available for anyone who was unable to attend. If you would like to order, please send me an email through my contact page. I will then send you an invoice and all the links to download the videos. Due to the size of the files and the fact that I offer discounts for returning webinar customers as well as to people who have already purchased the intermediate course, this is the easiest way for me to manage the ordering process. There are currently no dates set for a future Eurex webinar.
If you watch the webinar overview video on the ‘overview’ or ‘U.S. markets’ pages of my site, you will see that it outlines the basic format of this course as well. The only difference is that the trades are in the Eurex products. As a bonus, I concluded the webinar by trading the U.S. markets during the non-farm payroll data release on the last live day, November 4th. Participants of this webinar were able to see how order flow concepts can be applied in multiple markets on different exchanges.
2 Weeks of Live Trading + Recordings + Set of Starter Videos: $1649
Discounted price for returning webinar customers: $695
The Eurex webinar focuses on the Bund, Bobl, Eurostoxx and Dax. These are some of the most heavily traded products on the Eurex exchange and I think they offer the most opportunity for scalpers not based in the Americas. I recommend them to traders who have a hard time trading the U.S. markets due to time zone differences. In addition, they can be watched alongside the U.S. markets during those hours and sometimes offer clues to direction in the U.S. products.
The live sessions began at 2:30am EST which is 8:30am Central European Time (CET). The pre-market prep started at 8:30am CET and trading began at the normal equities open which is 9:00am CET. The exchange does come online at 8:00am but there is typically not much movement until 9:00am.
Both webinars include a set of starter videos which cover everything from the fundamental basics of how the game is played to advanced entry and exit strategies based on reading the order flow. The Eurex webinar includes many of the U.S. webinar starter videos because the principles are the same. I’ve tried to explain every aspect of trading for a living in the most detailed way possible. NOTE: These starter videos are not the videos from the basic and intermediate courses. They are a completely separate set of videos.
The set of starter videos for the Eurex webinar includes:
• Intermediate course if not already purchased.
• The No BS methodology – The core principles of scalping.
• Fact vs. Theory – The realities of trading for a living.
• Understanding the big picture – Who are your opponents? What drives the action?
• Understanding context – Context is key. Each scenario is different. Adaptation is crucial.
• Reading the cumulative volume profile – Understanding steps in the profile as well as high and low volume areas.
• Momentum and pressure points – Scalping the fast, easy money.
• Understanding true risk to reward and scaling – How to properly assess risk to reward at all times.
• Saving ticks/Profit per contract – Every tick counts. Avoiding poor trades is as important as making winning trades.
• Cutting losses before your stop – How to identify you’re on the wrong side before your stop is hit.
• Good action vs. bad action – Is the current price action conducive to good opportunities?
• Correlations – Are there any which work?
• Spreading as it relates to scalping – Spreading explained. Adjusting strategies based on spread action.
• Putting it all together – Developing a long-term, winning methodology.
• Interview with a successful No BS Day Trading student who has turned full-time trader.
• Best of the Q&A sessions.
The Eurex webinar also includes additional starter videos which contain demonstrations of scalping strategies which are specific to the Eurex markets. The demonstrations are comprised of real trades made with real money. I cover all details of each trade including the context for the day up to that point, the setup which gave me a bias, and what I saw in the price action which triggered my entries and exits.
Some of the strategies shown include:
• As she goes setup
• Fade trade retracement setup
• The Lure
• Reversal setups
• Breaking highs and lows
• Playing a range
• Playing the bounce
• Stop runs
• The smackdown
• Hitting a wall
• When to not join an iceberg
• Market madness – How to handle insane movement.
• Managing trades correctly – Determining when to hold or exit based on the developing action.
I show winning, losing and break-even trades. The intention is not to cherry pick winning trades and act like a strategy works 100% of the time. The intention is to show you how to pick trades which tend to work more often than not and explain why that’s the case. Every trade is not a 50-50 coin flip. This is convincingly demonstrated. The trick is to be very reactionary and to manage trades properly so you do not take large hits to your account.
The videos from 2016 show the full day as well as a trade recap which is what I do during the live sessions. This allows participants to see my full day of trading and all the action which took place as well as hear my thoughts on each trade I took that day.
There are no refunds for webinar purchases.