The next U.S. markets live webinar is scheduled to run from January 29th through February 9th, 2018. If you would like to join, please send me an email through my contact page and let me know you would like to register. I will then send you an invoice and all the links to download the starter videos. Due to the size of the files and the fact that I offer discounts for returning webinar customers as well as to people who have already purchased the intermediate course, this is the easiest way for me to manage the ordering process. If you plan on attending the live sessions, you may register at any time and begin watching the starter videos. It takes quite a few hours to work through all the videos so I recommend signing up at least two weeks ahead of the live sessions. This allows for plenty of time to review the starter videos before the live sessions begin. The live sessions are recorded so you will still be able to watch them even if you are unable to attend.
The most recent webinar ran from October 23rd through November 3rd. The recordings are now available to anyone who was unable to attend as well as customers who do not want to wait till the next live sessions begin.
2 Weeks of Live Trading + Recordings + Set of Starter Videos: $1649
Discounted price for returning webinar customers: $695
The U.S. webinar primarily focuses on the U.S. treasury markets. We spend most of the time watching the 10-year(ZN), 30-year(ZB) and 5-year(ZF) while also watching the E-mini S&P(ES). There are several reasons why most of my trading is in the treasuries and why my instruction focuses on those markets. I think they are normally an easier read, they tend to offer better risk to reward scenarios and they are much cheaper to trade as the exchange fees are less than the fees for the equities. I think they are ideal for traders who are new to scalping or just new to trading in general.
Both webinars include a set of starter videos which cover everything from the fundamental basics of how the game is played to advanced entry and exit strategies based on reading the order flow. There are 32 starter videos which contain over 30 hours of instruction and trade samples. It is a lot to digest but each video serves a purpose and none of it is filler material. I’ve tried to explain every aspect of trading for a living in the most detailed way possible. NOTE: These starter videos are not the videos from the basic and intermediate courses. They are a completely separate set of videos.
The set of starter videos for the U.S. webinar includes the following:
• Intermediate course if not already purchased.
• The No BS methodology – The core principles of scalping.
• Fact vs. Theory – The realities of trading for a living.
• Understanding the big picture – Who are your opponents? What drives the action?
• Understanding context – Context is key. Each scenario is different. Adaptation is crucial.
• Reading the cumulative volume profile – Understanding steps in the profile as well as high and low volume areas.
• Momentum and pressure points – Scalping the fast, easy money.
• Understanding true risk to reward and scaling – How to properly assess risk to reward at all times.
• Saving ticks/Profit per contract – Every tick counts. Avoiding poor trades is as important as making winning trades.
• Cutting losses before your stop – How to identify you’re on the wrong side before your stop is hit.
• Good action vs. bad action – Is the current price action conducive to good opportunities?
• Correlations – Are there any which work?
• Spreading as it relates to scalping – Spreading explained. Adjusting strategies based on spread action.
• Putting it all together – Developing a long-term, winning methodology.
• Interview with a successful No BS Day Trading student who has turned full-time trader.
• Best of the Q&A sessions.
The U.S. webinar also includes additional starter videos which show demonstrations of scalping strategies being executed in real time with real money. I cover all details of each trade including the context for the day up to that point, the setup which gave me a bias, and what I saw in the price action which triggered my entries and exits. Some of the strategies shown include:
• As she goes setup
• Fade trade retracement setup
• The Lure
• Reversal setups
• Breaking highs and lows
• Playing a range
• Playing the bounce
• Run over by a train
• Run over by a steamroller
• Stop runs
• The Smackdown
• Hitting a wall
• When to not join an iceberg
• ES setups (breakouts and fades)
• Market madness – How to handle insane movement.
• Managing trades correctly – Determining when to hold or exit based on the developing action.
I show winning, losing and break-even trades. The intention is not to cherry pick winning trades and act like a strategy works 100% of the time. The intention is to show you how to pick trades which tend to work more often than not and explain why that’s the case. Every trade is not a 50-50 coin flip. This is convincingly demonstrated. The trick is to be very reactionary and to manage trades properly so you do not take large hits to your account.
NOTE: If you miss a webinar, you have two options. You can either get the starter videos and the recordings of the most recent webinar or you can get the starter videos and register to attend the next webinar. For example, the last live webinar ended in November. If you decide to order today, you can either get the recordings from the Oct/Nov webinar or you can wait and attend the next live sessions which will start in January. The pricing is the same. I recommend the recordings if you just missed one but if the next live session is only four to six weeks away, I recommend waiting for it.
There are no refunds for webinar purchases.